SC Lilithdesign Fashion S.R.L.-D., generically hereinafter referred to as Strixartgloves, is the author, owner and administrator of this website, www.strixartgloves.com and respects the privacy and security of your data when using this website.
Strixartgloves will seriously protect the privacy and take very seriously the responsibility regarding the personal information of the customers of this website.
In this document, singular words include the plural, plural words include the singular, masculine words include the feminine, and feminine words include the masculine.
In this policy, you will understand the following:
1. what personal data we collect and process about you in relation to your relationship with us as a customer and through your use of our website and online services;
2. where we get the data from;
3. what we do with this data;
4. how we store data;
5. to whom we transfer/disclose this data;
6. how we deal with your data protection rights;
7. and how we comply with data protection rules.
All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Romanian and EU data protection legislation.
The personal data we collect
Personal data means any information about you that enables us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details and information about your access to our website.
We may collect personal data from you when you create a Strixartgloves account in order to evaluate our offers or purchase a product from our online store, when you use the Website or other sites accessible through the Website, when participate in a survey or contest or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
a. Name, surname, your home address, telephone number, email address;
b. How you use this website;
c. Various other communications such as letters, chat services, phone calls and social media.
We will only process any other personal data if you have given us your explicit consent or this is required by applicable laws.
When, why and for how long we use your personal data
Your data may be used in the following situations:
a. To provide you with the products and services you request: we use the information you provide to us to perform the services you have requested in connection with your purchases, including requested changes related to those purchases;
b. To contact you in case of changes to the products/services ordered by you;
c. We use the data submitted by you for accounting, invoicing and auditing purposes, and for the prevention of possible fraud;
d. For administrative or legal purposes: We use your data for statistical and marketing analysis, system testing, customer satisfaction surveys, maintenance and development, or to resolve a dispute or claim.
e. We may pass your information on to government authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with legal requirements;
f. We use your personal data to manage your relationship with us and to improve our services;
g. We use your data to provide information we think is of interest to you before, during and after your purchase and to personalize the services we offer you, such as special offers;
i. Marketing: We may contact you to present you with certain offers or services. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time.
We will only process your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so.
Your personal data may also be processed in the following cases:
- To comply with a legal obligation (for example, tax or customs requirements or those regarding consumer protection);
- You have given us your consent to use your personal data (for example, for commercial use);
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
It is part of our legitimate interests in operating as a business (eg for administrative purposes).
Only children at least 16 years of age can give consent. For children under this age, the consent of the children's parents or legal guardians is required.
Your personal data will remain in the database, in order to be able to check a customer's history at any time, to be able to grant him various loyalty vouchers or discounts. You have the right at any time to ask us to delete all your personal data from our database.
We must also consider the periods for which we may need to retain personal data to comply with our legal obligations (for example, in relation to product return claims) or to deal with complaints, inquiries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize the amount of personal data we use over time and whether we can anonymize your personal data so that it is no longer associated with you or identifies you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
Security of your personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card data so that it is securely transferred over the Internet.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data is transmitted to other partner companies in the following situations:
a. To the courier company, to be able to deliver your package. The data transmitted are: surname, first name, delivery address and telephone number.
b. Credit and debit card companies that facilitate your payments to us and fraud screening, which may require information about your payment method and product delivery to process your payment or ensure the security of your payment transaction;
c. Government authorities, law enforcement bodies, regulatory authorities to comply with legal requirements;
My Account section
We will delete any account created, or any personal data collected, when requested to do so. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to open a Strixartgloves account. We will delete any account created by a child under the age of 16 when we become aware of it.
Your personal data contained in the My Account section will be kept for as long as you own the account.
Online Marketing on Facebook and Google Adwords
Strixartgloves uses pixels from both Facebook and Google to be able to create personalized ads for each client. These pixels help us show you ads with products relevant to you. All these data are sent to Google or Facebook, where they are added to customer lists. Every time you access a page on strixartgloves.com, data is sent to Google and Facebook.
Cookies and Site Monitoring
Strixartgloves.com uses its own cookies to provide visitors with the best possible browsing experience and services tailored to each individual's needs and interests.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognize your browser and help us monitor visitors to our website; thus, they allow us to better understand the products and services that suit you best. A cookie contains your contact details and information that allows us to identify your computer when you browse our site to help you complete your booking. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The "Help" section of the toolbar in most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to set your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as expected. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computer.
For more information about cookies and how to prevent the installation of cookies, visit the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The data protection officer
Strixartgloves has designated a person responsible for data protection (DPO - Data Protection Office) who can be contacted at email@example.com. For any request, complaint, information, please send an email to this address.
Your data protection rights
In certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
1. Request information about whether we hold personal information about you and, if so, what information it is and why we hold/use it.
2. To request access to your personal information (known as a "data subject access request"). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and check whether we are processing it lawfully.
3. Request correction of personal information we hold about you This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
4. Request deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where there are no valid grounds for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
5. To object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to the processing on this ground. You also have the right to object if we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
6. Object to automated decision-making, including profile analysis, i.e. not to be subject to any automated decision-making using your personal information or profile analysis
7. Request restrictions on the processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish the accuracy or reason for processing it.
8. To request the transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or another party (commonly known as the right to "data portability"). This allows you to retrieve your data from us in an electronically usable format and to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format.
9. To withdraw your consent. In the limited circumstances where you have given your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to that processing at any time. Once we receive notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes for which you originally consented, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so.
To exercise any of these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at our office.
There is no charge to access your personal information or ask us to delete it.
We may need to request specific information to confirm your identity and to ensure your right of access to information (or to exercise your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.